- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Author must provide a complete, technically and grammatically ordered text to the editorial board.
- Editorial board does not consider a publication of the article, which is not structured according to the standards of the “Law and World”.
- If published, the article will be available for any of the reader and this does not require any additional written consent from the author.
- After publication, technical inaccuracies can only be corrected based on the authors note.
- You must register to submit an article, then simply log in and the editorial board will review your story in no time.
Manuscripts should normally range from 8,000 to 15,000 words in length, including Bibliography and footnotes.
A document that exceeds the established standard will be returned to the author for shortening.
The article must be provided in A4 format; font size – 12; font size in footnotes – 10, font – Sylfaen, whereas English, in – Arial/Times New Roman. Font in footnotes – same as the main text. Space between lines – 1.5; top and bottom margins – 2.5 cm, left and right – 2.5 cm.