- The Journal “Law and the World” publishes works of Academic personnel, Researchers, PhD students of the field of Law and of practicing lawyers;
- The article shall be submitted to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicated as an “Scientific Article” with the request to publish it in the name of the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal.
- The article shall be prepared in any field of law and submitted only as its primary publication, which has not been elsewhere published or transmitted for publication;
- The work presented in the journal shall be the result of original research. Compilation of texts, in which the author’s research and its final provisions are not given, shall not be accepted.
- The academic style of the work shall be maintained, the objectivity of the citation, the scientific style adopted by the world scientific community shall be demonstrated;
- It is mandatory for each author to indicate Academic Degree, Academic Position, place of studies / employment, city, country, also an e-mail;
- Articles can be presented in both – individual and collective form;
- In the case of two or more authors, the contact person with whom the editorial office will communicate shall necessarily be indicated;
- The submitted article undergoes plagiarism (content uniqueness) verification through the Turnitin program and after that it is sent to the reviewers;
- The article undergoes through a double blind peer review before it is published: the reviewer and the author do not know each other;
- The reviewer is selected by the editor-in-chief of the journal through consultation with the members of the editorial board;
- Two-person review is required for publication of the article;
- Reviewers are scholars from different universities around the world whose competence and academic interests are relevant to the content of the article;
- The article will be published only if both reviewers evaluate the work positively (at least 70 points) through each of its component, in accordance with the Reviewer Evoluation Form;
- In case of revealing of any form of plagiarism, the article will not be published and the author will no longer have any opportunities to publish another article in the journal;
- In case of publication of the article, the work will be available to any reader and no additional written consent is required from the author;
- The Editorial Board shall not consider the work that is not formed in accordance with the requirements mentioned above;
All tangible or intangible copyrights are followed with regard to the materials published in the journal.
- Any reader or author will have the opportunity to ask the Editor – in – Chief for clarification.
- Articles may be submitted in the Georgian, English, Russian, French and German languages (with the mandatory resume in English);
- The work submitted for publication shall be in accordance with the APA citation style of the American Psychological Association;
- The article should not exceed 20 printed pages, including appendix and spreadsheets;
- The article should be formed as follows:
- Title of the article;
- Full name, last name, academic degree and job title of the author (s);
- Resume (in English);
- Three keywords in the language the article is written and in English (the keyword more or less reflects that the work possesses to scientific discipline and the key concepts discussed in it. Do not use abbreviations as well as general and terms containing several concepts).
- The text may contain an introduction and conclusion;
- Footnote – in the text – at the end of the pages (in the language of publication) and at the end of the text – in English
- List of literature (bibliography) in English at the end of the text;
- The submitted article should be typed in A 4 format, font size 12, font (Georgian – Sylfaen; English – Arial / Times New Romans)
- The text of the work should be at the distance of 2.54 cm, (1 inch) from the left and right sides of the page;
- The author should provide the text, set up in accordance with the linguistic terms.
- Footnote (notes, verified literature, explanations and references of the author) should be placed in the text at the bottom of the pages (Sylfaen font in Georgian, Times New Roman – in English), at 1 interval, font size 10 (footnote shall be indicated by numbers, and the notes and definitions – by asterisks).
- The footnotes shall be written at the bottom of the page in the same language of the given literature as the following:
- Article: Vander Geer, J., Hanraads, J. A. J., &Lupton, R. A. (2010). Theart of writing a scientific article. Journal of Scientific Communications, 163, 51–59.
- Book: Strunk, W., Jr., & White, E. B. (2000). The elements of style. (4th ed.). NewYork: Longman, (Chapter 4)
- Separate chapter of the collection: Mettam, G. R., & Adams, L. B. (2009). How to prepare an electronic version of your article. In B. S. Jones, & R. Z. Smith (Eds.), Introduction to the electronic age (pp. 281–304). NewYork: EPublishing Inc.
- The footnote shall be written in English at the end of the text;
- Bibliography which is not listed in the footnote, although the author used them in the article, should be placed at the end of the article (Sylfaen font in Georgian and Times New Roman in English font size 10.) without indication of pages, after the footnote – translated into English.
- Abstract of the work should include a description of the problems, methods and results of the research, it should briefly and accurately reflect the main content of the article and the results of the research, and should convey the essence of the work in the way that makes it possible for the reader to understand scientific problems without reading the publication itself.
- Abstract should not contain such material which is not in the main text of the article, should be concise and clear, free from excessive words, distinguished by the persuasiveness of the wording;
- Abstract is made in English only and should contain 150 – 250 words.
- Two issues of the Journal are published in a year, one – in June and another – in December;
- Article evaluation process for June issue is from 3 January till 30 April, for December issue – from 1 July till 31 October.
- Publication of an additional or a special issue number is possible during any period of time of a year;
- The electronic version of a planned issue of the Journal is uploaded at the website on the last date of June/December and the hard copy will be published later on but not later than two weeks after the publication of the e-version;